TRUE All Day Knit 3
The TRUE All Day Knit 3 from TRUE Linkswear is the latest update to the popular Knit model. The Knit 3 is the most advanced knit model TRUE has ever developed. How did they make the most comfortable shoe in golf better? They started with a new midsole and outsole that makes this update a much more athletic fit while maintaining the traditional TRUE comfort. The all new Wanderlux® midsole offers more cushion than ever while the new All Day V2 rubber outsole offers extra deep grip for long term durability. The new outsole was inspired by mountaineering soles featuring the directional grip optimized for stability on uneven terrain on or off the course. While the Knit 3 is more rigid than the prior Knit models we found that they broke in easily and mold to your foot within a couple of days. A major Improvement is the fit in the heel. Additional padding in the heel area cups the heel perfectly providing increased firmness and comfort, especially on the course. The attention to detail continues in styling providing a fresh look on and off the course. The Knit 3 is water resistant and lightweight making it the perfect summer shoe on course when it is dry. We also love that they are machine washable. The feel and comfort is unmatched making it the everyday go to shoe for our staff regardless of what we are doing.
- Fully Breathable One-Piece Upper (90% Polyester, 10% Spandex)
- Athletic and Stable Fit Forms to Your Foot Shape
- One-Piece Knit Upper Flexibly Conforms to Most Foot Shapes (D-EE)
- Full Sock Fit Flexible Opening for Slide-In Comfort
- New All Day V2 Sole
- Anti-rub Heel Pad for Comfort right out of the box
- Microsuede Heel Overlay for Added Stability
- New Open Cell Antimicrobial Insert for Increased Breathability and Comfort
- New Wanderlux® Midsole for Increased Comfort and Rebound
- TourTested & Approved by Professionals like Ryan Moore, Chris Kirk, and Joel Dahmen, among others.
- Extremely Lightweight – 9.1 oz. (Size 9 M)
- Cross-Life Tread for Maximum Versatility and Grip
- Transitional Drop (~6-8 mm)
- Machine Washable
- Durable Water Repellant (DWR) Treated Upper
Availability: Currently available in colors Legend, Deep Sea, Nimbus, Onyx, Aloe and Pine with a MSRP of $160.
Bottom Line: All in all, this is a great evolution to a popular model adding cushioning and structure increasing on course performance while maintaining comfort, the staple of all TRUE shoes. Well done.